List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Score.skipBars
From:       Jennifer Clark <jen () vulture ! dmem ! strath ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2005-02-24 19:22:32

Thanks Mats, that is good advice - when attempting to reduce the file
size to make the problem more obvious to those on list as you suggested,
I actually found the problem - I had been including chord changes in the
tune which means that the rest bars were always be written out in full,
not in condensed form. I'm just off to see if making a new set of chord
changes with rests that align will work out.

Jennifer