List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: \oneVoice and \voiceXX commands having the wrong scope
From:       "Yuval Harel" <yuvalh () hotpop ! com>
Date:       2005-01-26 0:25:32

\oneVoice scope too short:
==========================

\version "2.4.2"

\new Staff {
	\clef bass
	\context Voice="1" {
		\oneVoice
		c'2-\markup {\column < "oneVoice" "(This markup generates a programming
error)">} r2 |
		<< {b2-"Polyphony" r2} \\ {g2 r2} >>
		c'2-"oneVoice should still be in effect here." r2 |
	} |
}

\voiceOne scope too long:
=========================

\version "2.4.2"

\new Staff {
	\clef bass
	c'2 r2	|	% commenting out this line eliminates the problem
	<< {\voiceOne r1-"voiceOne"} >> |
	c'2-"voiceOne is still in effect" r2
	\oneVoice
	r1-\markup {\column <"oneVoice" "(This markup generates a programming
error)">} |
}