List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Lilypond crash
From:       joe ferguson <jferguson () nc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2004-12-30 0:04:22

I just upgraded to SuSE 9.2 and installed the lilypond 2.2.6 package,
This is on an Athlon-64 based system, and is installed from the X64 RPM
builds.  I got the following message when I attempted to run a sample
program that came in the RPM:

$ lilypond /usr/share/doc/packages/lilypond/input/twinkle-pop.ly
lilypond (GNU LilyPond) 2.2.6
Running lilypond-bin...

lilypond: error: LilyPond crashed (signal 11).
lilypond: error: Please submit a bug report to bug-lilypond@gnu.org
lilypond: warning: Running LilyPond failed. Rerun with --verbose for a
trace.

I have rerun it with the "--verbose" option, and I sent it as a bug
report as requested.  Has anyone else experienced this problem and, if
so, what was the result?

Thanks,

--
Joe Ferguson