List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    feta29.afm
From:       joe ferguson <jferguson () nc ! rr ! com>
Date:       2004-12-25 16:17:33

I have just built lilypond 2.4.3 from source on a Linux system (SuSE 9.2
professional) and get the following message when I try to execute:

Interpreting music... error: can't find `feta20.afm'

There are some other feta20.* files, but not this one.  Where can I find
the file and where should it be placed so lilypond can find it?

I used a much older version on a system that had a HD failure, so I'm
rebuilding from scratch; I'd really like to get lilypond up and running
again.

--
Joe Ferguson