List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    problem with bartype in staffcontext
From:       Thorkil Wolvendans <wolvendans () home ! nl>
Date:       2004-12-24 19:18:25

Hi group,

I'm typesetting a piece for piano, in which the righthand has most of the
time a different timesignature than the lefthand. This works great by
chaning the timing_engraver from the score_context to the staff_context,
but the problem is this:
the default bartype is dotted, but when the the two staves have the same
timesignature, the bartype changes to normal. I change the bartype in both
staves manually, which works in the upperstaff but the lowerstaff doesn't
stays dotted.
Is this a bug or my fault? I attached a file wihich illustrates the problem.
Regards,
Thorkil

BTW: I work with lily 2.2.2 on cygwin.
["partituur.png" (image/png)]