List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Font problems in 2.3.24
From:       Alexandre Beneteau <alexandre.beneteau () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-10-30 11:53:05

Thanks for your reply,

I have no problem with missfonts (anyway kpsewhich ecrm10.pfa returns
/usr/share/texmf/fonts/type1/public/ec-fonts-mftraced/ecrm10.pfa)

Xdvi runs fine with dvi generated by lily ; but gv displays strange symbols for
graces notes and fermata on bar.

Anyway, I dug a little more and I can get good postscript and pdf files starting
with the dvi produced by lily using :
dvips -f -Z flute.dvi > flute.ps

This is dvips(k) 5.92b Copyright 2002 Radical Eye Software (www.radicaleye.com)
' TeX output 2004.10.30:1258' ->
dvips: Checksum mismatch in font feta20
dvips: Design size mismatch in font feta26
dvips: Checksum mismatch in font feta26
dvips: Design size mismatch in font feta13
dvips: Checksum mismatch in font feta13
dvips: Design size mismatch in font feta14
dvips: Checksum mismatch in font feta14
<texc.pro><music-drawing-routines.ps><special.pro>. [1] [2] [3] [4]

As you can see, there are still problems (even after having deleted the font
caches), but the output is correctly displayed by gv (?)

I'm still using Pedro's packages of lilypond-2.3.24...

Hoping this will help to track the problem,

Thanks,

	Alex.