List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    RE: Two staves to one while dropping the bracket?
From:       "Ralph Little" <ralph.little () tribaldata ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-06-30 20:08:44

Hi Mats,
Many thanks for that.
I will give it a try!

BTW, if anybody is interested, I've earned some money from typesetting a band score \
with Lilypond for somebody and they are very pleased with the result! Sounds like the \
start of a wonderful career ;-) Even more thanks to all concerned for a wonderful \
project! More on the Braille stuff soon....

Regards,
Ralph

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details \
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and \
are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be \
inspected by visiting http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp. If you are not the \
                intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message. \
                Thank you.