List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: markup position
From:       Mats Bengtsson <mats.bengtsson () s3 ! kth ! se>
Date:       2004-06-30 13:39:31

For the moment, there is no direct support to add an
arbitrary markup at an arbitrary pitch within a stave.
However, you can always use the extra-offset property
to move a markup to the desired position, even though it
may require some manual tweaking to find the correct
offset for each markup.

    /Mats

LEGRAND Jean-Marc wrote:
> Hi all of you !
>
> I just always have the same problem : I cannot place my markups at the right position. My markups
> are either on the top or the bottom of the stave, and I can't find out how to put them into the
> stave itself, just like fingering with \property \Voice.fingeringOrientations (left), for instance.
>
> Any help, please !

	Mats Bengtsson
	Signal Processing
	Signals, Sensors and Systems