List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Debain upgrade in 'testing'
From:       Sterling MacNay <smacnay () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2004-06-27 20:22:10

Hi,

I know this happened before on an upgrade of Pedro's packages in Debian
but I am getting the following error with 'apt-get dist-upgrade':

smacnay:/etc/snort# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these.
  lilypond: Depends: lilypond-data (= 2.2.3-1.pk) but it is not
  installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks in advance,