List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: problem installing for SuSe
From:       Jim Sabatke <jsabatke () execpc ! com>
Date:       2004-05-31 23:24:54

wiestd@alum.rpi.edu wrote:
> I'm trying to install Lilypond 2.2.1. I'm running Suse 9.0 and am
> getting an error stating
> that mftrace is not found. I do have mfrace installed. I've attached the
> make output. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> My Hardware Specs:
> Athalon 1700xp
> Asus motherboard
>

> Dominique

I installed lilypond 2.2.1 on my SuSE 9.0 system.  I downloaded:

ec-fonts-mftraced-1.0.2-1.noarch.rpm
mftrace-1.0.31.tar.gz

I created an rpm of mftrace with checkinstall, and installed
both packages via YaST2.

Did you install the fonts package also?

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy
and good with ketchup.