List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Still can't reduce space between beams on grace notes
From:       Jim Sabatke <jsabatke () execpc ! com>
Date:       2004-05-29 19:04:47

Thank you, that worked!  And no, I don't mind being pointed
at documents.  I use that concept when teaching too.  I am
just very confused right now as I am learning a lot of new
things at the same time: lilypond, music terminology,
reverse engineering another entry style from a bagpipe music
program, a parser generator (ANTLR).  It's a lot to
assimilate at once.

--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy
and good with ketchup.