List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Single note slurred to chord tone
From:       Doug Asherman <doug () italcorner ! com>
Date:       2004-04-30 22:18:00

I'm seeing something that I'd like to be able to fix, but I don't know
if it's possible.

I've got a case where I want to slur from a single-note g to an a that's
part of a chord. But the slur goes from the a to the lowest note of the
chord. I can fix this by setting \slurUp, but because this is one of two
voices on the staff, that's not workable.

I've appended some lilypond source at the end of this letter that
demonstrates the problem I'm having.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Doug

\version "2.2.0"

\header {
   title = "would like the last slur to go from g to a instead of g to d,"
}
#(set-global-staff-size 26)

melody = \notes \relative c' {
   \time 3/4 \key c \major