List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Adding Recorder Tablature
From:       Jeremy Cowgar <jc () cowgar ! com>
Date:       2004-04-28 18:22:40

Greetings.

I have found a recorder font (TTF) that is tablature of the fingerings.
I have converted this to a PS font using ttf2ps1 ... I have then used
this font in another music typesetting language (PMW) but would like to
use it in LilyPond as well. "z" in this font would dispay all finger
holes closed, while a capital z, "Z", would display all but the last
whole closed, and the last hole half closed, then "x" would be all but
the last hole closed, etc...

How can I utiltize this in Lilypond?

Thank you,

Jeremy