List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    2.0.1 vs 2.0.3 & \reapeat
From:       GoochRules! <goochrules () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-03-30 0:21:07

Is there any major difference between lilypond versions 2.0.1 and 2.0.3
regarding \repeat and \alternative?

I have a piece of music made up of multiple parts, with multiple
lyrics, wherein each note part contains \repeat volta 2 { ... }
\alternative { { ... } { ... } }.  I'm finding that I get a alternative
ending block for each part, but on different measures.  I have
confirmed that the repeats and alternative specifiers are on the
correct measures, and are the same measure for each part.

I have always done repeats in this manner (if this is incorrect, please
show me the correct way to do repeats w/ multiple parts), and wonder if
this is an effect of having been upgraded to 2.0.3 by fink over the
weekend.

I suppose I could work around this by having an extra part that is
empty save for the number of measures before, after, and within the
\repeat and \alternative, but don't want to bother if its not my
mistake.

--Matthew Peltzer