List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: Finalizing my score
From:       Atte_André_Jensen <atte () ballbreaker ! dk>
Date:       2003-12-31 15:03:56

chip wrote:

>> \property Voice.TextScript  \override #'extra-offset =#'(x . y)
>
> That helps me also.

Great :-)

> I seem to recall there being some kind of 'closing
> tag' to end the offset property, <snip>
> What is the proper way to end that one override?

\once \property Voice.TextScript \override #'extra-offset =#'(x . y)

AFAICS \once is either broken of I misuse it. It seems to work
sometimes. For now I just use the old syntax:

\property Voice.TextScript \override #'extra-offset =#'(x . y)
... some shifted stuff...
\property Voice.TextScript \revert #'extra-offset

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk