List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    OS 10.3 & lilypond
From:       Will Oram <spamguy () foxchange ! com>
Date:       2003-10-31 19:14:54

I asked around on the fink lists for thoughts on the matter, but
couldn't find anyone. So let's try the inverse.

Does anyone here have lilypond 2, Panther, and the newest version of
fink installed at the same time? I had it around for awhile before I
was forced to rebuild fink, and since then I haven't been able to get
at the latest lilypond build...apparently it hasn't been 'approved' for
10.3 use yet.

Will Oram
spamguy@foxchange.com // william.oram@cwru.edu // AIM spamguy21