List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: lyrics not quite lining up
From:       Mats Bengtsson <mats.bengtsson () s3 ! kth ! se>
Date:       2003-10-29 16:58:41

Your mail program managed to destroy the attachment
(for some reason, the file was handled like a plain text
file, the content type should be application/pdf or
application/octet-stream).

Anyway, it seems that you didn't read all of
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.0/input/regression/out-www/collated-files.html#lyrics-bar.ly
namely that you should add the Bar_engraver to the LyricsVoice context
to avoid collisions with the bar lines. This is done with:

\score{
   \paper{
     \translator {
       \LyricsVoiceContext