List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: is feta font "endorsed"?
From:       Kieren Richard MacMillan <kieren_macmillan () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-09-29 12:15:06

Hello, Graham:

> 1)  Do we particularily care about such awards?
> IMO LilyPond's quality speaks for itself.

I wouldn't say I "care", really; I've been evangelising Lilypond
(including on the Igor Engraver mailing list!) ever since I first
discovered it (just a week or so, now).

However, I am very *interested* -- or, perhaps better put, *curious* --
as to what these "specifications" might be, and what (if anything)
might be done to improve Lilypond's quality by applying/achieving them.

I'll just send the MPA a quick email and see what comes back.

Thanks!
Kieren.