List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Chords under voltas ?
From:       "Ryurick M. Hristev" <ryurick.hristev () canterbury ! ac ! nz>
Date:       2003-02-25 0:59:52

Hello,

Is there a way to print the chord names _under_ the volta bars ?

I saw some stuff in the archives but doesn't quite work
(at least not on 1.6.7).

BTW while searching the archives I saw that several people were
interested in reducing the font size for chords. This is what I
managed to come with:

\context ChordNames <
	\property ChordNames.ChordName \set #'font-magnification = #'0.8

because the font-relative-size doesn't work.

Cheers,
--
Ryurick M. Hristev mailto:ryurick.hristev@canterbury.ac.nz
Computer Systems Manager