List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Lilypond with teTeX 2
From:       Doug Asherman <doug () italcorner ! com>
Date:       2002-12-31 16:33:47

Hi:

I made an attempt (not a huge one) to use lilypond with a teTeX beta 2
under Linux. Most of the functionality was there, but lilypond will not
produce a pdf file with this configuration. If I read the error messages
correctly (and I'm pretty sure I did) there was trouble finding the fonts.

Has anyone made lilypond work with this configuration?

Thanks,

Doug

P.S. And a happy new year to you all.