List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Alignment of Chords
From:       jkeeblejck () netscape ! net (James Keeble)
Date:       2002-12-18 0:04:03

Hi,

I'm using lilypond-book to prepare worksheets of music theory.  One of the things I'd \
like to do is have the student name some intervals.  So I try something like

\begin[26pt,multiline,noindent]{lilypond}
\clef treble
% Don't display the time signature
\property Staff.TimeSignature \override #'transparent = ##t
\relative c' {
  < bes'1  ees >
  <a1      f' >
  <c1      ees >
  <e,1     cis' >
  <bes1    bes'>
}
\end{lilypond}

The problem is that some of the intervals are printed properly, while others are not \
aligned vertically.  In this case, only the first and third intervals are printed \
correctly, all the others have the top note to the left of the bottom note.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
James

The NEW Netscape 7.0 browser is now available. Upgrade now! \

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account today at \
http://webmail.netscape.com/