List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    translators
From:       David Bobroff <bobroff () centrum ! is>
Date:       2002-09-27 8:09:31

>Argh, sorry.  I wasn't thinking.  If you did it that way, it _would_ work.
 But
>there's an easier way:
>
>\paper {
>\translator{ \StaffContext minimumVerticalExtent = #'(-4 . 4) }
>}
>
>will stick that line in each staffcontext for you.

Ok, I didn't put it in each one.  I tried placing it where it would be
global and only the top staff responded.  My question now is about
translators.  I already have a HaraKiri staff translator.  Do I set up a
separate \translator sub-block within the \paper block for each translator,
or do they all get lumped together in one \translator block?

Thanks,

David Bobroff