List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re: margins - headers - footers
From:       Mats Bengtsson <mats.bengtsson () s3 ! kth ! se>
Date:       2002-07-25 12:11:40

Take a look at the files input/test/ly2dvi-testpage.ly and
input/test/fill-a4.ly. To set the headers and footers, set
the header variables 'head' and 'footer'. Note, though that
the footer is overriden by the 'copyright' variable on the =

first page and by the 'tagline' variable on the last page.

To increase the spacing, the simplest trick is probably to =

set any of the unused fields (subtitle or piece) to an empty
string or even to "\\vfill".

   /Mats