List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    NoteEdit: exportion chords to LilyPond
From:       Han-Wen <hanwen () cs ! uu ! nl>
Date:       2002-05-25 11:46:12

j.anders@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de writes:

> > Too bad you haven't asked, LilyPond can do both.
>
> I apologize for this statement. I didn't read about "\property Voice.textNonEmpty".
> I changed it in noteedit-2.0.1 (and in its documentation).
>
> >  I'm sure it's described in the manual.
>
> ... Hmm! Somtimes such essential things are difficult to find :-(
> But you are right: I could ask!

Well, it now is no longer part of lilypond, or the manual. For future
portability, please use

	     \fatText

and

	\emptyText

(they now map to

	\property Voice.TextScript \set  #'no-spacing-rods = ##f

and

	\property Voice.TextScript \set  #'no-spacing-rods = ##t

)

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   hanwen@cs.uu.nl   |   http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen