List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Font problems
From:       Remco Poelstra <rjpoelstra () home ! nl>
Date:       2001-12-02 17:14:54

Hi,

I installed lilypond on my debian system via apt. The postscript file that
is generated can not find the font feta. Doesn't that come with lilypond?
Or did I do something else wrong?
When I generate tex or dvi, the displayed score is very different from
what I entered in rosegarden. Rest signes are gone, duration is very very
wrong and such things.

Please tell me what I should do to get the right font.

Thanks in advance,

Remco Poelstra