List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    Re[2]: LilyPond 1.4.9.uu1 for windows available
From:       Han-Wen Nienhuys <hanwen () cs ! uu ! nl>
Date:       2001-11-22 11:11:20

jeremie@lumbroso.fr writes:

> >> Since your latest files have not yet been uploaded to
> >> www.lilypond.org or ftp.lilypond.org, the setup program
>
> HWN> remove all of your old setup files. I've directed the setup program to
> HWN> ftp.cs.uu.nl, but it should get a new mirror list to see that
>
> No this doesn't work. It takes giving ftp://ftp.cs.uu.nl/pub/GNU/LilyPond/binaries/windows-test/
> as an "Other URL" to get the setup to install Lilypond.

Oh, ok, I see. The new mirrors.lst has been overwritten by the nightly
mirror of appel.lilypond.org (Jan , can you remove mirrors.lst from
appel temporarily?)

I changed it back, so the default will take you to cs.uu.nl again.

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   hanwen@cs.uu.nl    | http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen/