List:       lilypond-user
Subject:    forwarded message from Site Support
From:       Han-Wen Nienhuys <hanwen () cs ! uu ! nl>
Date:       2001-09-18 16:06:17

Just out of curiosity, I mailed the people that put encore on the
market. Here is their reply.

CONTENT-TRANSFER-ENCODING: quoted-printable
From: "Site Support" <support@notationstation.net>
To: "hanwen@cs.uu.nl" <hanwen@cs.uu.nl>
Subject: RE: {CaseID#116-506} Encore file format?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:03:02 -0400

We do not currently have any such documentation. As of right now, the .Enc format is \
not an "open" format.

Thank you for your interest.

If I can be of any further assistance to you, please let me know.

Mark
Site Support

GVOX® Interactive Music
1080 N. Delaware Ave. 8th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19125
Voice: (215) 922-0880 - (800) 789-GVOX
Fax: (215) 922-7230

This message comes to you from GVOX...creating new ways to bring music to life.
http://www.gvox.com
http://www.notationstation.net

--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   hanwen@cs.uu.nl    | http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen/