List:       lilypond-info
Subject:    Release candidate 1 of 2.16 - LilyPond 2.15.8 released
From:       Graham Percival <graham () percival-music ! ca>
Date:       2011-08-01 23:41:27

LilyPond 2.15.8 is out; this is the first release candidate of the
upcoming 2.16 stable release. All users are invited to experiment
with this version. New features since 2.14.2 are listed in the
"Changes" manual on the website section about Development.
http://lilypond.org/development.html

We have already discovered 1 Critical issue with this release, so
it is no longer a candidate for release (but I already put the
announcement on the website, so I figured I'd leave it in the
subject of this email).

If you discover any other problems, please send us Bug reports so
that we don't need to cancel the next release candidate so soon.
http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html

Cheers,
- Graham