List:       lilypond-devel
Subject:    Re: make test-baseline / make check problem
From:       Knut Petersen <Knut_Petersen () t-online ! de>
Date:       2017-10-20 7:45:22

Am 20.10.2017 um 01:33 schrieb Thomas Morley:

> > I found nothing in lilyissues ... I think this needs at least to be
> > documented.
> > Or did I miss something?
> >
> > Knut
> Mentioned (with a bit discussion) here:
> http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Things-that-make-you-go-hmmm-tt205547.html

I created issuse 5217 for this problem.

This night a script iterated a "make ... test-clean" and "make ... check" loop and \
stored the results.

All but the merge-rests-engraver regtests showed stable results. The probability of \
the two possible pngs created from merge-rests-engraver.ly seems to be identical.

Knut