List:       lilypond-devel
Subject:    Re: Issue 4931 make deadNote work with other font-settings (issue 309780043 by thomasmorley65@gmail.
From:       thomasmorley65 () gmail ! com
Date:       2016-07-27 21:24:32

On 2016/07/27 17:16:25, thomasmorley651 wrote:

> Bad I have no other music-font to test installed on my system, will
ask on the
> list.

Abraham provided some special fonts for me, many, many thanks again!

So far the font has cross-style notehead-glyphs all works as expected.
But if they are missing I didn't manage to go back to Feta.
The boiled down problem:

How to make the below work if the used global font has no
cross-style-noteheads?
  \new TabVoice {
   \override TabNoteHead.style = #'cross
   c'4.
  }

My previous attempts don't work. But this has to wait, setting the issue
to needs-work

https://codereview.appspot.com/309780043/