List:       lilypond-devel
Subject:    Re: NR: Mention standalone accidentals in figuremode (issue 299510043 by git@ursliska.de)
From:       James Lowe <pkx () gnu ! org>
Date:       2016-07-23 11:19:19

Hello,

On 03/07/16 22:06, Urs Liska wrote:

> Am 03.07.2016 um 23:05 schrieb dak@gnu.org:
>> I think this chapter would deserve a lot more love
> I agree, but I can't provide that currently.
> Maybe things look differently when I'm more into (or through) the
> current project, which is my first encounter (engraving-wise) with
> figured bass.

I'll work on tidying up this section so it follows a more consistent
structure (e.g. like the Chords section). As to the 'table' at the end
which David K 'grumbled' about; I agree. So I may add it to an appendix
- again like we did with the chords, percussion symbols, etc.

As I feel it works better there.

Then I'll add some small @lilypond examples to better illustrate the
different ways you can print figured bass.

James