List:       lilypond-devel
Subject:    Re: Doc: NR 5.3 Add \single command (issue 6742057)
From:       dak () gnu ! org
Date:       2012-10-29 8:34:18

On 2012/10/29 08:10:53, J_lowe wrote:
> Setting to patch-review as I need some more competent devs to look
over this new
> re-arrangement and suggest better/alternative definitions of the
commands (if
> needed).

> (better) @lilypond examples will come later

> This is a work in progress to then help get some consistency and
accuracy for
> the newer behaviour in 2.17+ for these \override \single \tweak etc.
commands.

> @colin - please don't consider this for countdown, I just don't know
how else to
> get devs to look at this ;)

Oh, it is easy to overrule Colin on a countdown.  Just set the status
back to review.  Of course, this works best if you are the owner of a
particular issue.  If you do that too often to _other_ people's issues,
you are not likely to increase your popularity...

http://codereview.appspot.com/6742057/