List:       lilypond-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Using MSH Paris Nord server
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2012-07-30 14:30:13

On 30/07/2012 16:21, Graham Percival wrote:
> oh, logins just occurred to me.  Can gerrit let people log in with
> their google accounts (IIRC there's an api for that), or would we
> all need to make new accounts on the gerrit server?

IIRC, gerrit works with any openID service...
A while ago I set up gerrit on my server to evaluate it (I even posted
it here), but I have meanwhile removed the installation again, as it
seemed no one was really interested.

Cheers,
Reinhold

Reinhold Kainhofer, reinhold@kainhofer.com, http://www.kainhofer.com