List:       lilypond-devel
Subject:    Regression test rater
From:       "Phil Holmes" <email () philholmes ! net>
Date:       2012-06-30 13:33:35

First of all, thanks to those who have spent time and energy rating the
regression test at http://www.philholmes.net/lilypond/regtests/ - we're very
close to having a rating for all the tests.  I'd like to let you know that
I've updated the way it works to how it really should have been in the first
place - tests with the fewest ratings are presented before tests with a
number of ratings, so every rating added now will be the first for that
regtest - we've only a few to get that initial rating, so please have
another go.

Please be assured that all the ratings have been captured, and once we have
sufficient, I will make sure that the regtests are updated to take account
of the comments.

Thanks again, and please give it a further push.

--
Phil Holmes