List:       lilypond-devel
Subject:    Re: Issue 1320: Scheme bar line interface (issue 6305115)
From:       Marc Hohl <marc () hohlart ! de>
Date:       2012-06-26 19:28:43

Am 23.06.2012 11:11, schrieb Marc Hohl:
> Am 23.06.2012 11:06, schrieb Benkő Pál:
>> hi Marc,

>>> Thanks for the hint! I didn't check the results with altered line
>>> positions
>>> yet,
>>> but I don't understand what's wrong here – IMHO the scheme stuff mimics
>>> 1:1 the code from the original definition.
>> that definition was changed considerably in the meantime.
> I just noticed that ... sorry for that!
OK, so I'm either blind or stupid or whatever.

I tried to adapt Benkő Páls algorithm for the colon stencil; I think the
scheme version
calculates all values correctly, but the value for dist and center are
resetted after
the calculation process.
You get dist = 1.0 at the beginning, dist = 2.0 in the loop and dist =
1.0 afterwards.
After over an hour sitting in front of my computer without finding the
error I'm
somewhat frustrated. I think I'll dream in indentations and brackets
tonight :(

Marc