List:       lilypond-devel
Subject:    Re: How hard is something like CADB to do?
From:       "Han-Wen Nienhuys" <hanwenn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-31 23:35:34

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Carl D. Sorensen <c_sorensen@byu.edu> wrote:

> My take on this is that you will need to do the following:

In general, I found that it is easiest to work backwards within the
program structure.  Start implementing whatever is closest to the
layout, then add more and more abstraction towards the frontend of the
program, to arrive at something you'd want to input.

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - hanwen@xs4all.nl - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen