List:       lilypond-devel
Subject:    removing accordeon support & solfa  ?
From:       Han-Wen Nienhuys  <hanwen () cs ! uu ! nl>
Date:       2003-12-30 20:47:21

Dear list,

I am revamping parts of the fonts. Almost all of the font is ok,
and the larger parter could even be called elegant, save for two
groups of glyphs,

 * The accordeon symbols

 * The solfa heads.

I suspect that these glyphs haven't been used for a long time.

They do not conform to layout the standards of the feta font, and IMO
they look pretty ghastly. For this reason, I want to remove them. Are
there any objections?

--

 Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   hanwen@xs4all.nl   |   http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen