List:       lids-user
Subject:    Re: [lids] Strange ICMP networking problem 0.9.11 / 2.2.17
From:       Huagang Xie <xie () gnuchina ! org>
Date:       2000-11-30 1:58:37

Hi,

maybe you should open all lids.cap "+" and try again...;-).. You can find
the problem as Step by Step.

1) enable all capability , /etc/lids/lids.cap mark all cap as "+",
 if (you problem is solved) {
	disable "CAP_NET_ADMIN" or "CAP_NET_RAW"
	if(problem_raised_again)
		bingo("the CAP_NET_ADMIN" or CAP_NET_RAW" is the
problem");
	else(disable other cap and see if it cause the problem).

  }
else {
  remove all lids.conf, "echo "" > /etc/lids.conf".
  reboot and see
  if(problem) {
   	tell me it must be a bug and I will do search on the code.
	}
  else {
	add ACLs one by one and "reload it into the system" to see if
	the problem is vanished..
	}
}

hope you success!