List:       lids-user
Subject:    Re: [lids] LIDS messages on console
From:       steve <steve () clublinux ! org>
Date:       2000-11-26 16:45:14

Hi Sebastien,

> 2/ Moreover, where I can find a complete and detailed configuration ?

I don't know that there is such a beast floating around since everyone
generally only configures what he/she needs.  I have my configuration
file and lids.cap available at

www.clublinux.org/lids
www.clublinux.org/lids.cap

That machine is running apache, courier-imap, qmail, djbdns, mysql, and
phpgroupware.  All of them are working fine at the moment.  I think my
courier-imap setup is a little loose and needs to be revisited (just a
fair warning).  I do need to update a few things since version .9.10,
but hopefully it'll get you on your way.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Steve

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/5/_/18396/_/975257251/