List:       lids-user
Subject:    [lids-user] JV Business Proposal From, Ms,Chang Ying.
From:       CHANG YING <ying.chang60 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-05-09 16:27:19

2nd Floor, Building 6,
No.170 Jin li Road,
Pudong New District,
Shanghai 201201,
P.R.China, China

Greetings,

I humbly implore for your utmost consideration, as this mail demands your
proposition of my intended investment extension in your country under your committal \
assistance. I am Chang Ying A, the Outside corporating director of marine traffic of \
China general cargo.

www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetails.aspx?MMSI=412081510

In an open mindset, I am writing you to negotiate my suggestion
for Joint Venture of air/sea-flow cargo or likewise investment of a company with you \
in your country. If you con-sensually accept my bid for this gesture, Then I will be \
moved to equip you with the appropriate details of my intended investment options and \
finances towards all legal procedures.

Moreover, I want every of my co-operation with you to be carried out legally and in \
transparent manner. awaits you to return this mail with interest.

Respectfully,
Chang Ying A,