List:       lids-user
Subject:    [lids-user] [SPAM] PC-Less Internet Skype phone ( Desktop)
From:       "=?gb2312?Q?SunComm-Venus_Xiong?=" <TEST () USA-REVIEW ! ORG>
Date:       2009-12-09 6:01:42

Dear Respect customer,

We would like to recommend  you  our product  " PC-Less skype phone
(Desktop)" model SC-8200SKP which can make skype call  without  a computer.

The web link:
http://www.suncommtech.com.tw/Product_detail.asp?P_ID=6008897&F_ID=1000421

Please find the feature  and specification of SC-8200SKP  as follows :

Features:

-Running the most popular Skype application without a PC
- Certified with Skype software embedded
- Friendly User Interface for easy to use
- Good voice quality
- Supports SkypeTM/SkypeInTM//SkypeOutTM services
- Simplicity ID design
- Support 15 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese,

Korean, Dutch, Norwegian,      Swedish, Danish, Simplified, Chinese,
Traditional Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian, Portuguese.

Specifications:

- Signaling Protocol
   Skype
   Codec: G.729a/AB
- Networking
   Static IP
   DHCP Client
   PPPoE
   PPPoE Static IP
- Skype Feature Supported
   Skype to Skype
   Skype In
   Skype Out
   Skype Voicemail
   Skype Search Directory
   Skype Contact List
   Skype Presence
   Smart Filter
   Call Waiting
   Conference Call (Guest Only)
   Call Log
   User Profiles
- Other Features
   Displayed on time and place
   Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP)
   Firmware Upgradeable
- I/O Ports
   Handset: line cord connected to RJ-11Port
   WAN: One 10/100 Base-T RJ-45 Port
   Reset Button
   Power Supply 5V DC/1A
- Display
   1.8 inch Color LCD
   Resolution : 128 x 160.65K
- Key Set
   0-9, *, # numeric keys with A-Z alphabets
   Volume up, Volume down
   Speaker
   Mute
   On hold
   Last number redialing
   Make call/end call
   2 Soft keys
   5 directional navigation keys

Pls feel free to contact with us, if you need any furthur information.

Thank you&Regards

Ms Venus Xiong
Suncomm Technology Co.,Ltd

**************************

VOIP&GSM: www.suncomm.com.tw
Wireless: www.suncomm.info
E-mail: liaison3@suncomm.com.tw
MSN:liaison3@suncomm.com.tw
Skype: liaison3.suncomm.com.tw
Taiwan Tel:886-2-32341496
Taiwan Fax:886-2-32341393

Dong Guan Liaison office:
Taiwan IP PBX:(02)3234 1520#2032, 2034 (China Ext)
China Tel:86-769-82036350
China Fax:86-769-87868021

["=?gb2312?Q?SKYPE_Phone=5Fword=5F=BFs=2Ejpg?=" (application/octet-stream)]