List:       lids-user
Subject:    [lids-user] [SPAM] he began to dress himself. Where should he b
From:       Dapoz <unvaporiseds () irepair ! nl>
Date:       2009-12-06 3:00:35

-the woman lying dead!" He stopped a second, and then went on: "There is
too much that is crying out aloud. A man such as I am--it has FORCED
itself upon me--cannot leave such things and give himself to the dust. I
cannot explain clearly because I am not thinking as I am accustomed to
think. A change has come upon me. I shall not use the pistol--as I meant
to use it." Glad made a friendly clutch at the sleeve of his shabby
coat. "Right O!" she cried. "That's it! You buck up sime as I told yer.
Y' ain't stony broke an' there's 'allers to-morrer." Antony Dart's
expression was weirdly retrospective. "I did not think so this morning,"
he answered. "But there is," said the girl. "Ain't there now, curick?
There's a lot o' work in yer yet; yer could do all sorts o' things if y'
ain't too proud. I'll 'elp yer. So 'll the curick. Y' ain't found out
yet what a little folks can live on till luck turns. Me, I'm goin' to
try Miss Montaubyn's wye. Le's both try. Le's believe things is comin'.
Le's get 'er to talk to us some more." The curate was thinking the thing
over deeply. "Yer see," Glad enlarged cheerfully, "yer look almost like
a gentleman. P'raps yer can write a good 'and an' spell all right. Can
yer?" "Yes." "I think, perhaps," the curate began reflectively,
"particularly if you can write well, I might be able to get you some
work." "I do not want work," Dart answered slowly. "At least I do not
want the kind you would be likely to offer me." The curate felt a shock,
as if cold water had been dashed over him. Somehow it had not once
occurred to him that the man could be one of the educated degenerate
vicious for whom no power to help lay in any hands-- yet he was not the
common vagrant--and he was plainly on

["lustra.jpg" (image/jpeg)]