List:       lids-user
Subject:    [lids-user] BELOVED
From:       "Dr.STEPHEN PABLO" <st_pablo () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-12-04 14:08:07

Hello,

  Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics \
although, I Wish to use this medium to get in touch with you because it's fastest \
means.
  I am an external auditor of a well-known bank here in the United Kingdom. In one of \
our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balance of  \
£150,000,000 (One Hundred & Fifty Million British Pounds), which has not been \
operated for the past three years. From my investigations and confirmations, the \
owner of this account is a foreigner who died long ago and since then nobody has done \
anything as regards the claiming of this money because he has no family members who \
are aware of the existence of neither the account nor the funds.
  I have secretly discussed this matter with a top senior official of the Federal \
Ministry of Finance here and we have agreed to find a reliable foreign partner to \
deal with us although due to his position he did not want to take active part but as \
soon as you follow my instructions everything will be successful because we will be \
working hand in hand with him. With this purpose to do business with you, standing in \
as the next of kin of these funds from the deceased and after due legal processes \
have been followed the fund will be released to your account without delay and we \
will use it for investment and to assist the less privileged in the societies because \
if we left the fund with the government it will be fortified for nothing and will be \
used to suppress the poor masses in the society.
  This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and \
does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. \
Finally, I will give you 40% for your cooperation, 10% will be for miscellaneous \
expenses that both parties might have incurred during this process. I would want you \
to understand that this is a DEAL.

  On receipt of your response I will furnish you with detailed clarification as it \
relates to this mutual benefit transaction. Do contact me immediately whether or not \
you are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout for another \
foreign Partner to carry out this deal. But where you are interested, contact me \
URGENTLY for more details as time is of the essence in this business.

  Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction \
would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to \
invest my share in real estate within your country.
  You should send me your account information as states below where you like the \
money to be transfer so that I can send application for the release of the fund \
immediately with your account information. Even an empty account is ok.
  Bank Name.................
  Beneficiary Name...................
  Your Tel/Fax Numbers.............................

I look forward hearing from you as soon as possible if you are interested.

  Regards,

Mr.Stephen Pablo.