List:       lids-user
Subject:    [lids-user] no compromise H-Y-W-I Plant kindness and gather love.
From:       "yvvigrbz tsgpxcqru" <wnbknmhvuzt () egroupinc ! com>
Date:       2006-06-19 0:56:13

Hollywood Intermediate Inc.
(SYM : H Y W I)

Current Sh Price : $ 0.74
This price will be history coming next week

Follow the performance of this company, it is a real gold mine
In motion for

HYWI has performed like clockwork every time

CO OverView
H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e provides a proprietary technology of \
Digital Intermediate services to feature filmmakers for post-production for film \
mastering and restoration. This technology gives the filmmakers total creative \
control over the look of their productions. Whether shooting on film or acquiring in \
HD or SD video, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e puts a powerful cluster of \
digital tools at the director's disposal to achieve stunning results on the big \
screen. Matchframe Digital Intermediate, a division of H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m \
e d i a t e, Inc., packages a full array of post-production services with negative \
handling expertise and cost-effective 2K digital intermediate and 35mm film out \
systems. The Digital Intermediate process eliminates current post-production \
redundancies by creating a single high-resolution master file from which all versions \
can be made, including all theatrical and High Definition formats. By creating a \
single  master file with resolution higher than the current High Definition broadcast \
standards, the DI master file enables cinema and television distributors to extract \
and archive all current and future cinema and television formats including Digital \
Cinema, Television and High Definition.

Red H0t News:

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e a provider of digital intermediate film \
mastering services, announced today that that its Matchframe Digital Intermediate \
(MDI) division is completing a digital intermediate for Chad Lowe's directorial \
debut, "Beautiful Ohio," starring William Hurt and Rita Wilson. READ MORE THIS IS \
HUGE

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e Expands the Creative Palette for \
Independent Filmmakers GLENDALE, CA--(MARKET WIRE)--May 31, 2006 -- H o l l y w o o d \
I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. A provider of digital intermediate film mastering \
services, announced today that its Matchframe Digital Intermediate division is \
currently providing full digital intermediate services for Super 16MM productions.

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e, Inc. (H_Y_W_I - News), a provider of \
digital intermediate film mastering services, announced that High Definition preview \
masters as part of its normal digital intermediate service offerings and workflow.

"Typically, in current post-production workflow, HD dailies masters are edited into \
high quality preview masters including color timing, dirt removal, opticals and \
visual effects," said David Waters, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e \
president. "Unfortunately, none of these processes translate to the theatrical \
release of the film as they must all be duplicated or repeated in either a higher \
resolution digital format, or photo chemical process."

H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e gives Motion Picture producers the ability \
to scan their selected original camera negative at 2k or 4k film resolution, conform \
a high resolution digital master for theatrical and broadcast release including dirt \
removal, opticals and visual effects, and output a High Definition preview master to \
be used for preview screenings and focus groups that can be deployed in any worldwide \
theater location.

"The challenge for completing the final editorial decisions on a motion picture are \
balanced between the ability to display the highest resolution picture for a test \
audience, and the costs and time in having to re-master your film based on a test \
audience response," said Jim Delany, H o l l y w o o d  I n t e r m e d i a t e COO.

DO your Due Diligence and you'll see what we are talking about when it comes to \
H_Y_W_I

-----------------------
Rough as a cob. Pull it up by the roots. What's done is done.  Sturdy as an oak.   \
Play a harp before a cow. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.   Shit end of the \
stick. Your all washed up. They're like two peas in a pod.  There's no time like the \
present.   When you get lemons, make lemonade.(When life gives you scraps make \
quilts.) Put that in your pipe and smoke it.   You have to separate the chaff from \
the wheat. You never miss the water till the well runs dry. Your in hot water. Your \
all washed up. Sturdy as an oak.   There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in \
the belly. Raking in the dough. Worked night and day.

We hung them out to dry.  You have to separate the chaff from the wheat. Timing is \
everything.  Sweet as honey.   Timber! Worked night and day. Sitting on the fence. \
Say it with flowers.   Sweet as honey.   Waking up with the chickens. Take time to \
smell the roses. Tossed around like a hot potato.   To rule the mountains is to rule \
the river.   What's done is done.  Put to bed with a shovel. Weed 'um and reap. The \
scythe ran into a stone.