List:       lids-user
Subject:    Re: [lids-user] Questions on TDE policy of httpd and symbolic links
From:       "James Z. Li" <james.zheng.li () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-27 6:37:42

Thanks a lot, Huagang and Purna.

I am currently working on comparing LIDS (Linux) with systrace (openbsd).
Both are MAC methods. For systrace, there is a community maintaining
sample policy files for many applications and binaries. I am wondering
whether LIDS also has such collection of policy files for TDE enforcement
of applications. Btw, I am testing and wring some TDE policies for apache,
vsftpd, etc. I will post my result and hope to get feedback from lids users.

Regards,

James