List:       lids-user
Subject:    [lids-user] CAP_NET_ADMIN
From:       Pan Jieke <panjieke () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-12 22:57:30

Hello,

I'm doing my post-graduated project using LIDS and one of the
capability that I need to guarantee is, the ethernet device must be
disabled but at the same time just enabled for one specific
application/process.
i.e. I need to guarantee that just one application/process can use the
ethernet device and others can't.

By disabling CAP_NET_ADMIN, can I still specify just one
application/process to use the device?

Thanks.
--
Pan Jieke