List:       lids-user
Subject:    Re: [lids-user] Problem Configuring lids . . . !
From:       Huagang Xie <xie () www ! lids ! org>
Date:       2005-04-10 5:34:04

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 05:11:03PM +0100, siva kumar wrote:
> Hello Friends,
> file, I applied that patch.  I had 2.4.9 kernel, after
> applying the lids patch I tuned the kernel and
> compiled and finished all those steps.  And I made the
> new kernel image bootable.

the 2.4.29 kernel patch do not include the lidstools, you need
to download one in previous package,

http://www.lids.org/download/v2.4/2.4.28/lids-1.2.2-2.4.28.tar.gz

after you download this package, you will find that there is a
directory named lidstools-xx , then you can ./configure and then make
the lidstools, finally, you will get the lidsadm and lidsconf.

huagang