List:       lids-user
Subject:    [lids-user] LIDS ACLs- Ambiguity
From:       learn lids <learnlids () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-09-24 18:06:55

Hi All,
       I am not clear with how lids handles a list of ACLs. Is it like a firewall, \
deny all allow only some. I check this scheme, i made /boot/grub as a default rule \
for deny to all. lidsconf -A -o /boot/grub/ -j DENY. Now if i give read access to cat \
lidsconf -A -s /bin/cat -o /boot/grub/ -j READONLY then it is able to read, but the \
same if i try to give vi write access it does not work, lidsconf -A -s /bin/vi -o \
/boot/grub/ -j WRITE. Also the combination of global READONLY and few WRITES also \
does not work. I am using 2.4.20 and lids 1.1.2rc6.  Please advice

Thanks
Joe