List:       lids-user
Subject:    [lids-user] LIDS 1.1.2p5 patch (lids1.1.2p5-1)
From:       Yusuf Wilajati Purna <ywpurna () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-08-28 7:40:09

Hi,

Soon after I had released LIDS 1.1.2p5, Radek Bohunsky
sent me some patches for LIDS 1.1.2 series fixing minor
bugs. Based on the patches, I have tried to generate
a patch against LIDS 1.1.2p5. The patch

- solved some special situations when between some kernel
  threads signal 0 is sent

- removed some annoying log messages, which appears when
  ps/dmesg utilities are used in nonLFS

- solved the problem with some scripts, which ended in
  infinite loop, when sysctl -a was called and lids was
  disabled - the same portion of data is copied to user
  for ever

- fixed possible memory leak, which Robert Janacek
  discovered and tested in september last year
  (some mails in lids-user maillist)

You can find the patch at
http://www.lids.org/download/v2.4/2.4.27/

Thanks to Radek Bohunsky and whoever is involved
in finding the bugs and providing the patches.

Regards,
purna

--
Yusuf Wilajati Purna <ywpurna@users.sourceforge.net>