List:       lids-user
Subject:    Re: [lids-user] newbie
From:       Sander Klein <roedie () roedie ! nl>
Date:       2004-03-15 19:19:14

Hey,

it doesn't really matter actualy. Bastille is just a program that helps
you tighten security by using tighter unix permissions or by making sure
that certain services do not run.

But, I think it is better practice to first run bastille and after that
start configuring lids. it will probably save you some time :-)

Greets,

Sander